This year’s Nastia Liukin Cup Series consists of 18 meets, each of which will send one senior athlete (age 16 or older) and one junior (age 15 or under) to the Cup itself at the beginning of March.
The series continued with three new invitationals: the Excalibur Cup, the Charity Choice Invitational and the Presidential Classic.
Check back in a week for the qualifiers from the last invitational!
SR: Maddie Johnston
- Penn State commit (Class of 2020)
- Qualifying Scores: 9.650 | 9.725 | 9.550 | 9.750 | 38.675
- Former senior elite
- 2018 US Championships qualifier
JR: Ava Piedrahita
- Penn State commit (Class of 2022)
- Qualifying Scores: 9.750 | 9.600 | 9.550 | 9.350 | 38.250
- Second-year Level 10
- 2018 regional champion (UB, FX)
Charity Choice Invitational
SR: Sage Thompson
- All American
- California commit (Class of 2021)
- Qualifying Scores: 9.625 | 9.800 | 9.275 | 9.550 | 38.250
- Two-time JO national qualifier
- 2018 regional champion (UB, BB, AA)
JR: Kylie Eaquinto
- All American
- Uncommitted (Class of 2022)
- Qualifying Scores: 9.400 | 9.275 | 9.100 | 9.400 | 37.175
- Fourth-year level 10
SR: Gabryel Wilson
- Michigan signee
- Qualifying Scores: 9.950 | 9.825 | 9.700 | 9.775 | 39.250
- 2018 JO national champion (FX, AA)
- Fourth-time NLC qualifier
- Qualifying score is the top L10 score of 2019
JR: Madison Ulrich
- Uncommitted (Class of 2023)
- Qualifying Scores: 9.375 | 9.850 | 9.625 | 9.675 | 38.525
- Second-year level 10
- 2018 regional champion (VT)
READ THIS NEXT: 2019 Nastia Liukin Cup Series: Week Three
Want to receive the latest collegiate gymnastics news in your inbox? Sign up for the College Gym NewsLetter here.
Article by Rebecca Scally
Like what you see? Consider donating to support our efforts throughout the year!