Towson at Denver
|Full Results||Denver: 198.150||Towson: 195.950|
|BB: Hutchinson 10.000||FX: Brown
The Big Storyline: The meet started with Towson in the lead, but that shifted quickly. After a slow start on vault, Senior Day saw the Pioneers break multiple team records en route to recording its first 198 in program history, ending with perfect 10s on beam and floor for Jessica Hutchinson and Lynnzee Brown.
Implications: Denver will enter this week at No. 11 in the NQS rankings, keeping it in a solid position for a seeded spot at regionals. While Towson started the day with a strong bar rotation, the Tigers were not able to maintain that momentum through the rest of the meet, ending with a non-counting total. Towson remains No. 27 nationally and No. 2 in the EAGL.
Records: Denver set a record for highest program team score (198.150), second highest bars score in program history (49.600), tied the highest beam score (49.650), and set a new floor program record (49.825). The floor total is also tied for the fourth highest floor score in NCAA history.
- Video Type: Live Stream ($)
- Video: https://denverpioneers.com/watch/?Live=734&type=Live
- Scores: https://www.sidearmstats.com/denver/wgym/03052023.html
- Live Blog: https://collegegymnews.com/2023/03/05/live-blog-no-27-towson-at-no-10-denver/
- Live Blog Editor: Emily L